Help Us with Our Research
It is just a fact that the Summit is dependent on people like you, who have the same vision and heart for coming together to solve some of the world’s most important issues. We do our best to maintain a very low overhead. By being located in Redding (the least expensive county in California) coupled with a staff content with reasonable salaries. This insures that a majority of the funding we receive goes directly to pay for the extraordinary amount of hours of research needed for this most important work.
Within the next year, we will create a video series called ‘Life-ettes’. These are 1 to 2 minute videos that espouse through humor, drama, animation and music, how more enjoyable and beautiful life can be when a single, individual value is embraced and lived out. (check out our values page to see some of those values). These will be some true stories, some just made up for entertainment value, and will underscore the importance of a specific value being in an integral part of a person’s life.
We are a registered 501(c) (3) not-for-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible. Please click the link below. Thank you for partnering with us.
More About Us
The Summit is a Research Institute and Think Tank. It is our goal to bring leaders together from all over the world, to study and identify issues that affect the quality of human life. At this time, because of the rapid rate of technological change, we are focusing on helping identify and affirm values that are ‘foundational to the core of’ what it means to be human, and helping society preserve those essential values.
The Summit is a Research Institute, therefore we research issues and concerns, as well as discover and document various possible solutions. We are partnering with many world leaders in order to get these recommended solutions implemented.
We believe at the Summit, that there are issues of a dire nature upon the horizon. We feel a duty and a calling to participate and do something about it. We do not feel like we have “all the answers”, yet collectively, along with the brightest minds and willing hearts, we can make a difference.
The Summit Research Institute is physically located in the beautiful Shasta County region of California. Our partners and associates are all over the globe, but gather here (or in different parts of the world) as altruist friends for Summit gatherings, to continue our collaborations on finding breakthrough solutions in the areas of our focus.
Some of our Recent Achievements
- Organized a seminar for members of congress, nonprofit and corporate leaders on an ‘in-depth look at how the coming technologies will bring great changes as well as challenges to humanity’. This seminar was held in Washington DC. The Summit Research Institute also created a short film on the subject that was shown. This seminar was heralded by many as one of the best held in recent memory and initiated lively and worthwhile discussion, that still continues.
- At Heroes of the Nation Kenya, (Kenya’s largest orphanage – school) Summit ideas on leadership training and ‘essential values’ for the student body of 500 children continue to be implemented with impressive results. HTN students & residents continue to have test scores that rank among the highest in that nation. Also, HTN graduates are among the most ‘confident’ and grounded young people in Kenya.
- The Summit Research Institute has hosted numerous ‘summits’ in Northern California with leaders in many spheres of influence whose times have brought ‘solutions’ that are bearing fruit internationally.
- For the last three years the Institute has been processing research into how current rapid geopolitical, cultural and technological changes will affect the outlook for humanity within the next 25 years. This information will be published in a book that will help clarify the ‘big picture’ of humanity’s trajectory so that the family of mankind can better address unwanted changes now before they are too entrenched to effectively change and how to prepare for the welcomed breakthroughs that are coming.
Quotes We Like
- Daily technological disruption is commonplace in this era. Our governments and institutions cannot keep up the pace. An even more urgent situation, is what is happening to the fabric of humanity when similar disruptions within our values as a culture shift faster than we can wisely adapt?Andrew Sievright
- Where there is greatness, whether great government or great power, even great feeling or compassion, error also is great. We progress and mature by fault. However, with the speed that 'change' is happening in all areas now, it is hard to reflect on and grow from our errors.Andrew Sievright
- In the next 10 years, as a collective race, we'll see more exponential change than we have seen in the last 100 years. We want to be intentional about maintaining deeply important values as the human race ‘races’ into change. That is why we identify those values that are innate within us and highlight them as foundation stones that should not change but we should build our future on.Andrew Sievright
- Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness!Mark Twain
- Damon of Athens said “Give me the songs of a nation and it does not matter who writes their laws.”
- Natural Law reveals unchanging values, and as humanity positions itself in line with those values it thrives, when it doesn’t it dies.